These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Paradiso’s Website and the applications.
Paradiso Solutions LLC
382 NE 191st St. # 13781
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use Paradiso’s website, if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
Paradiso may change its Terms and Conditions from time to time, and in Paradiso’s sole discretion. Paradiso encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Unless otherwise stated, Paradiso and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Paradiso. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.www.paradisosoftware.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.www.paradisosoftware.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.www.paradisosoftware.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.www.paradisosoftware.com
Redistribute content from Paradiso (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Paradiso does screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Paradiso, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Paradiso shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of Comments on this website.
- Paradiso reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Paradiso a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Paradiso; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 3 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (this includes our officers, staff and agents) are not liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or on any other grounds to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss, cost or expense, damage to property, injury to persons, loss of profits, loss of data or revenue, loss of use, lost business or missed opportunities, wasted expenditure or savings which you might have had, denial of service or access to our website, occurring directly or indirectly from the use or ability or inability to use, or reliance on, our website, or the service and based on any type of liability including breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
- You shall indemnify us against all claims, costs (including all our solicitor’s costs), expenses, demands or liability, damages and losses whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, and whether arising in contract, tort (including in each case negligence), or equity or otherwise arising from your, or any of your trainee’s, breach of any of these terms or any obligations that you or they may have to us
- If you are not satisfied with the services, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate these terms
- Despite the above, if any court holds us (this includes our officers, staff and agents) liable for any matter related to these terms after you suffer loss or damage, our total combined liability will be limited to the sum of your monthly access fee paid by you for the previous 2 months or $3000 whichever is lesser.
Company may subcontract any of the work to be performed hereunder, and may perform work remotely from various offices or any location anywhere in the world suitable for Company and its employees and/or subcontractors.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The parties consent to jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Alameda County, California, United States of America.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Except for the express warranties set forth herein, all services are provided “as is” and company hereby disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or other, and company specifically disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage or trade practice. without limiting the foregoing, company makes no warranty of any kind that the services, or any products or results of the use thereof, will meet client’s or any other person’s requirements, operate without interruption, achieve any intended result, be compatible or work with any software, system or other services except if and to the extent expressly set forth herein, or be secure, accurate, complete, free of harmful code or error free. all third-party materials are provided “as is” and any representation or warranty of or concerning any third-party materials is strictly governed by the terms of the owner of the third-party materials or distributor of the third-party materials.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 800 513 5902.